Drive efficiency in hatcheries
The Artemia SEP-Art Tools are a sustainable solution designed to maintain quality nauplii, reduce losses and ensure safety for workers and the environment. INVE provides farmers with the best tools to drive efficiency in shrimp and fish hatcheries.
For the past ten years, the SEP-Art tools have been continuously improved from initial designs to three next-generation tools: SEP-Art HandyMag, SEP-Art CysTM 2.0 and SEP-Art AutoMag.
Sustainable and effective Artemia harvest
- A manual tool that helps speeding up the harvesting process while ensuring nauplii quality and biomass output
- Easy and full separation of pure nauplii from empty shells
- Top choice for small to relatively medium hatching volumes
Capacity: below 10 kg of SEP-Art cysts
Use: most efficient for quantities below 10 kg of SEP-Art cysts. Used as back-up tool for the CysTM 2.0 and AutoMag tools to clean the final suspension of the harvested nauplii.
Effortless and efficient Artemia harvest
- Partially automatic, this system is a great option to harvest large quantities of pure Artemia nauplii
- Highly efficient and versatile for different hatching volumes
- Top choice for medium to relatively large hatching volumes
Capacity: up to 10 kg of SEP-Art cysts of 240,000 nauplii/g. Lower quality of cysts reduces the capacity. Recommended maximum density of nauplii in the CysTM 2.0 is 2 billion/CysTM 2.0.
Use: most efficient for large volumes and quantities below 10 kg of SEP-Art cysts.
Fully automated Artemia harvest
- A device especially developed for an automated harvest of Artemia nauplii securing maximum profitability
- Minimal labor input and maximum biomass outcome
- Top choice for medium to large hatching volumes.
Capacity: up to 15 kg of SEP-Art cysts. The quality of the cysts does not limit the separation process. Recommended maximum density of nauplii in the AutoMag is 3.6 billion/AutoMag independently of the quality of the cysts.
Use: Most efficient for large volumes and quantities up to 15 kg of SEP-Art cysts